Trip Cost: $2,900
Application Deadline: CLOSED - TRIP FULL
Brazil is at war against sexual exploitation, sex trafficking, violence and drug addiction. With the influence of the social media we have seen the number of younger generations involved with crime and drugs. For some of them it is a journey from which there is no coming back. But amidst the pain there's a deep yearning for Christ.
With your help Hear the Cry is able to jump in to help and partner with nonprofit organizations that are working hard to save Brazilian kids and young adults. We want to fight hard for young Brazilian’s minds, bodies and souls, to keep them free from drug dealers and sex traffickers. We'll be helping with new and existing projects that fight to rescue those at risk. We want to equip local leaders to do the same work with others in their own country.
We are going out there to give them hope that changes lives and gives them the desire to fight evil and become survivors, not victims. Come and join us on this beautiful journey with the people of Brazil.Important Information about Hear the Cry Trips:
- Trip cost includes airfare, food, lodging, insurance, ground transportation, supplies and excursions. Team members are responsible for any additional snacks and souvenirs during travel.
- Interviews for each team will begin on the Application Deadline date for each trip.
- Passports are required for all destinations, and must be valid for 6 months past the date of departure. Allow 4-6 weeks for any passport application and processing time.
- India and Myanmar applicants must have a valid passport in hand at the time of the application deadline.
- Upon acceptance to the team, a non-refundable deposit of $25 will be required as you set up your fundraising and online profile. 50% of the total cost is due two months prior to departure, and the remaining balance two weeks before departure.