In this small Kenyan town, life thrives abundantly, yet so does poverty.
Here, Feed.Teach.Hope. has partnered with Christlike Kenya to help support Pastor Linus Ngaine Kirimi. Linus serves not only the town of Limuru, but also the community that live in the nearby Misiri slums. Many of those who live in the slums attend his church and make up his congregation.
Christlike Kenya has also helped to begin an accredited school in the Misiri slums, known as Christlike Academy. Christlike Academy daily provides food, education, and the Gospel to the slum children of Misiri.
Your monthly giving helps Feed.Teach.Hope. provide financial support for:
- 10 accredited Kenyan teachers
- 3 caretakers who cook the meals for the children and clean the grounds
- Rent and all operational costs for the school
- Monthly support for Linus Kirimi and his family
- International transfer fees