Heartline Missions Outreach to Haiti
The Chanje Movement has been actively operating in Haiti since the earthquake in January 2010. We have an impeccable safety history, but we are engaging in a foreign culture in a 4th world developing nation. Participants should be aware that language, environment, and daily life will be markedly different, including meals and hygiene.
The cost of the outreach is nearly inclusive, and covers: roundtrip transportation to / from departure airports from Crossline Church, roundtrip airfare to / from Port au Prince, Haiti, lodging, in country-transportation, meals, outreaches, and medical evacuation insurance.Before applying, please be aware that you will be required to:
- Set aside adequate time for your application to provide thorough, detailed answers
- Make a $295 non-refundable, non-transferable deposit to submit your application. (If your application is not approved, $200 of your deposit will be refunded and $95 will be kept for administration and processing fees.)
Guarantee your financial deadlines by providing a credit card. You will receive training on fundraising, and encouraged along the way, but you are still responsible for meeting your deadlines.
Apply for a passport at your own expense (not reimbursable) if you do not have one.
Acceptance to a Short Term Outreach Team is contingent upon multiple factors, including: physical, social, spiritual and emotional well-being; meeting financial commitments; participating in pre-trip equipping sessions; and adherence to team leadership and ministry guidelines. Submitting your registration deposit signifies your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
MANDATORY BRIEFING & FINANCIAL DATES
- Application deadline: May 31, 2018
- Briefing 1: June 3, 2018
- Briefing 2: July 27, 2018
- Briefing 3: September 9, 2018
- Commissioning: September 16, 2018
- Due with application: $295
- Due June 30: $825 (Cumulative total)
- Due July 31: $1650 (Cumulative total)
- Due August 31: $2495 (Cumulative total)
TO APPLY, CLICK HEREFor questions about this outreach, please contact your trip organizer or firstname.lastname@example.org