"Enhancing lives & empowering futures in Benton County"
Your gift will make a real impact on underprivileged children in Benton County- from lending a helping hand to their struggling families during the holiday season, providing food, gifts & basic needs, to sponsoring scholarships to area high school students for college credit courses and technical training classes to help them get a head start after graduation or even secure employment.
A gift of ANY size will make a difference, but $100 sponsors a child at Christmas, $500 sponsors a family at Christmas & $1250 sponsors a scholarship for a local high school student working to break the cycle of generational poverty.
In 2019, the generosity of our community helped us sponsor 3,460 children for Christmas and provide over 60 scholarships!! That accounts for over 1,340 families in Benton County.
We hope that you'll consider giving to Sharing & Caring of Benton County. If you're unable to give, please share this event page!
- SHARE YOUR IMPACT: Post a selfie on Facebook or Instagram with NWA Gives written on your hand & tag @SharingCaring to help us spread the word in your circle!
Ways you can make us eligible for PRIZE $!
1. Most individual givers/donors overall (minimum gift of $5)
2. Most individual givers/donors between 8-9 a.m. CT
3. Most individual givers/donors between 12-1 p.m. CT
4. Most giving ($) between 7-8 p.m. CT