Trip Cost: $2,650Applications Closed.
The recent “normalizing” of relations with the U.S. has provided a historic opportunity to support the work of the Church in Cuba. For more than 50 years, Cuba was officially closed to U.S. travelers. The change in relations has now allowed us to be a part of what God is doing there!
In keeping with its primary mission, Forward Edge is sending teams to Cuba that focus primarily on supporting church- run programs. Additional ministry opportunities include relational evangelism such as home visits, helping with feeding programs for children and other ministry activities. Teams may be able to hold a workshop or Bible- study with adults, and share activities for youth and/or children. Teams may also help to complete light work projects.
We are humbled by the faithful devotion to Jesus Christ found among our Cuban brothers and sisters despite the hardships they face. Our hope is that each team member is encouraged and inspired by the work God is doing as they serve alongside these fellow- believers. We hope you will consider joining us as we serve in Cuba!
For more information, click here: https://vimeo.com/188222285Important Information about Hear the Cry Trips:
For more information contact: email@example.com
- Trip cost includes airfare, food, lodging, insurance, ground transportation, supplies and excursions. Team members are responsible for any additional snacks and souvenirs during travel.
- Interviews for each team will begin on the Application Deadline date for each trip.
- Passports are required for all destinations, and must be valid for 6 months past the date of departure. Allow 4-6 weeks for any passport application and processing time.
- India and Myanmar applicants must have a valid passport in hand at the time of the application deadline.
- Upon acceptance to the team, a non-refundable deposit of $25 will be required as you set up your fundraising and online profile. The balance of the trip cost is due two weeks prior to departure.