Trip Cost: $2,900Application Deadline: Registration Closed
The primary focus for this trip will be offering a week long Bible training on pastoral care, exegesis, different Bible topics as well as topics on pastoral living, family, marriage, for the students and pastors.
The opportunity to partner with Hear The Cry exists to sponsor students from hill tribe villages who wouldn’t have money to go to college. Funding for students and teachers is another way, in addition to training, that we can help. As we serve, we will teach curriculum from the Berean Way and help with side projects at the school and the Remember Nhu homes. These homes in SE Asia are housing both girls and boys who have been preventatively rescued from the sex trade.
Evenings will be spent with the children in the homes, sharing a meal, playing games, helping with homework, and having fun!
Important Information about Hear The Cry Trips:
- Trip cost includes airfare, food, lodging, insurance, ground transportation, supplies and excursions. Team members are responsible for any additional snacks and souvenirs during travel.
- Interviews for each team will begin on the Application Deadline date for each trip.
- Passports are required for all destinations, and must be valid for 6 months past the date of departure. Allow 4-6 weeks for any passport application and processing time.
- India and Myanmar applicants must have a valid passport in hand at the time of the application deadline.
- Upon acceptance to the team, a non-refundable deposit of $25 will be required as you set up your fundraising and online profile. The balance of the trip cost is due two weeks prior to departure.
For more information contact