Trip Cost: $2,900Application Deadline: REGISTRATION CLOSED
The children in our rescue homes in both Thailand and Myanmar wait each year with eager anticipation for our teams to return. As teams from Hear The Cry have continued to build relationships with these kiddo's and staff the trust and friendship has grown.
During our stay in Chiang Mai we will spend time with the girls helping with homework, playing games, and taking them to various attractions like an elephant camp or go swimming with them. There are plenty of projects on the grounds and the home to help with, along with encouraging the staff and bringing some of our long term missionaries a breath of home. While they are at school, we will have the opportunity to visit one of the hill tribes to gain an understanding of what the children are subject to in this kind of slavery and how poverty in this area presents itself into heartbreaking results. The culture and religious influence in the country cannot be overlooked. This trip will bring insight and depth to how lives are structured here.
Important Information about Hear The Cry Trips:
- Trip cost includes airfare, food, lodging, insurance, ground transportation, supplies and excursions. Team members are responsible for any additional snacks and souvenirs during travel.
- Interviews for each team will begin on the Application Deadline date for each trip.
- Passports are required for all destinations, and must be valid for 6 months past the date of departure. Allow 4-6 weeks for any passport application and processing time.
- India and Myanmar applicants must have a valid passport in hand at the time of the application deadline.
- Upon acceptance to the team, a non-refundable deposit of $25 will be required as you set up your fundraising and online profile. 50% of the total cost is due two months prior to departure, and the remaining balance two weeks before departure.
For more information contact