Trip Cost: $3,950
Application Deadline: March 24, 2016
Our team will spend the first week in Soroti and the second week in Arua, Uganda. The team will join with Jose Zayas, an evangelist and lead pastor at Sunset: A Jesus Church, who has held outreaches all over Uganda for the past 15 years. Jose has served in Soroti and Arua many times.
We will partner with churches to share the Gospel through music, drama, and sharing testimonies in schools, hospitals, prisons, the marketplace and through open-air festivals.
In Arua, we will share the Gospel by partnering with a medical team and hosting medical clinics. Hear the Cry and A Jesus Church family has partnered with African Renewal Ministries for years and helped plant Arua Community Church four years ago.
No experience is necessary. Everyone will be trained and have a part to play.
Important Information about Hear The Cry Trips:
- Trip cost includes airfare, food, lodging, insurance, ground transportation, supplies and excursions. Team members are responsible for any additional snacks and souvenirs during travel.
- Interviews for each team will begin on the Application Deadline date for each trip.
- Passports are required for all destinations, and must be valid for 6 months past the date of departure. Allow 4-6 weeks for any passport application and processing time.
- India and Myanmar applicants must have a valid passport in hand at the time of the application deadline.
- Upon acceptance to the team, a non-refundable deposit of $25 will be required as you set up your fundraising and online profile. 50% of the total cost is due two months prior to departure, and the remaining balance two weeks before departure.
For more information contact