Trip Cost: $2,500Application Deadline: REGISTRATION CLOSED
Young adults from the Westside Bridge are invited to participate on this team.
In partnership with Re:Hope Belfast this team will organize and participate in a Kids Holiday Bible Week. Who doesn't love a fun week of games, crafts, songs, skits and exciting Bible adventures?! In addition to serving and sharing with these kiddos, the team will be divided into small groups to have the opportunity to help with some projects at the church and around the city.
We'll take in a day in London on the return home where we will continue to learn more about Jesus and the work He is doing across the globe.Important Information about Hear The Cry Trips:
- Trip cost includes airfare, food, lodging, insurance, ground transportation, supplies and excursions. Team members are responsible for any additional snacks and souvenirs during travel.
- Interviews for each team will begin on the Application Deadline date for each trip.
- Passports are required for all destinations, and must be valid for 6 months past the date of departure. Allow 4-6 weeks for any passport application and processing time.
- India and Myanmar applicants must have a valid passport in hand at the time of the application deadline.
- Upon acceptance to the team, a non-refundable deposit of $25 will be required as you set up your fundraising and online profile. 50% of the total cost is due two months prior to departure, and the remaining balance two weeks before departure.
For more information contact