Hey friends and family!
Many of you have been following my trips the past couple years. Well, exciting news! I am heading to UGANDA!! I know right, insane! I get to help lead a trip to Gulu, Uganda with some amazing people. I am not a student on this trip because I graduated high school (also crazy) but thankfully I got asked to help lead!
Previous years I have traveled to other countries. 2014 & 2018 I went to Haiti and 2015-2017 I went to Nicaragua. I am excited to continue along this path, Jesus has made it clear that I will be serving Him and His people all around the world and right here, in Portland. So I am very excited that I get to be traveling somewhere new! But, I need lots of help!
1. Prayer!! The team needs prayer for fundraising, that everyone gets fundraising so we can all go. And for health, that we are all healthy leading up to the trip and while we are there.
2. Money! We all need to fundraise for this trip. If you feel led to donate just hit the "donate" button and then fill the rest out. Whether you want to donate $5 or the whole trip, every penny counts so thank you to every penny! If you want to donate but can't financially, no worries there is a way you can donate still. Donate your time to pray, that is just as or more important than money.
Since I have never been to Uganda I am not sure what exactly we will be doing there. If you want to find out feel free to ask. And feel free to contact me about any thing else! Any questions you want to ask feel free. Thank you for taking the time to read this!
Important Information about Hear the Cry Trips:
- Trip cost includes airfare, food, lodging, insurance, ground transportation, supplies and excursions. Team members are responsible for any additional snacks and souvenirs during travel.
- Interviews for each team will begin on the Application Deadline date for each trip.
- Passports are required for all destinations, and must be valid for 6 months past the date of departure. Allow 4-6 weeks for any passport application and processing time.
- India and Myanmar applicants must have a valid passport in hand at the time of the application deadline.
- Upon acceptance to the team, a non-refundable deposit of $25 will be required as you set up your fundraising and online profile. 50% of the total cost is due two months prior to departure, and the remaining balance two weeks before departure.
For more information contact: email@example.com