"We have not been given a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind."
II Timothy 1:7
by its nature is designed to combat fear and inspire the followers of Jesus to love all people into the Kingdom of God.
Our MissionFearless Love
exists to build relationships between all people with the purpose of advancing the gospel of Jesus Christ within communities both locally and globally.
both here and abroad
the church through outreach training and development of resources
a prayer movement through weekly "Hump Day Prayers For The World" prayer guides. (Available via newsletter)
meaningful engagement opportunities to all people - particularly to refugees
- Home Visitations
- Provision of Relief and Basic Aid - food delivery to residences, clothes, baby items (diapers, wipes, cribs, strollers, etc.), kitchenware and household goods, simple medical care clinics
- Teas and dinners
Did You Know?
1. Over 86% of Muslims worldwide have no Christian witness in their lives!
2. Engaging people with the gospel is perhaps the most effective way to keep them from being radicalized.
3. Through Fearless Love,
more than 15 countries have been effected by the work in DFW.
4. The Fearless Love
training has been translated into Chinese to mobilize Chinese believers both here and in China.
What You Can Do
1. Partner with us at "Fearless Love"
through your financial support and prayers. This website is for ministry expenses only - outreach training materials, ministry resources and refugee aid.
2. Help promote the "Fearless Love"
outreach training so the church can be mobilized.
3. Get yourself trained and begin engaging communities by attending our training sessions.
4. Begin praying for the communities of all peoples around the world - get our weekly Hump Day prayer guide for the Muslim world.
5. We have specific needs of resources for refugees. Contact us to learn more.
Share Via Email