Trip Cost: $2,100
Application Deadline: August 2, 2015
MamaBaby Haiti is a birth center located in the northern region of Vaudreuil, just west of Cap Haitian Haiti. With Haitian Women and babies facing the highest infant/maternal mortality rate in the western hemisphere, they are providing compassionate and respectful free maternity care at the hands of skilled Haitian Nurse Midwives.
This team will be serving these families by doing painting projects at the Birth Center. We will also be cleaning up the slums of Cap Haitian, putting metal roofs on some of the smaller homes, and working with the local community on needed projects.
All skill levels, men and women, are welcome. Just bring an open mind and servants heart!
In Vaudreuil, Haiti as it is in HeavenImportant Information about Hear The Cry Trips:
- Trip cost includes airfare, food, lodging, insurance, ground transportation, supplies and excursions. Team members are responsible for any additional snacks and souvenirs during travel.
- Interviews for each team will begin on the Application Deadline date for each trip.
- Passports are required for all destinations, and must be valid for 6 months past the date of departure. Allow 4-6 weeks for any passport application and processing time.
- India and Myanmar applicants must have a valid passport in hand at the time of the application deadline.
- Upon acceptance to the team, a non-refundable deposit of $25 will be required as you set up your fundraising and online profile. The balance of the trip cost is due two weeks prior to departure.
For more information contact