India(m) is a state in India
with about 120 million people, 2% or less Christian. In fact, 718 of the 770 people groups in this region of spiritual darkness are unreached or unengaged.
Yet, in the midst of hopelessness and despair, a GOD-SIZED church planting movement
is taking place as God has raised up a humble leader, a network of faithful men and women, and a strategy birthed in prayer and fasting ... the result being over 10,000 churches planted in the last 4 years!Let's pour gas on this fire!
Needed over the next 2 years is
- $108,000 to develop an "Indian" evangelism tool,
- $20,000 to fund the first CPM Family Conference,
- 120 new coalitions formed at a cost of $1800 per coalition,
- 72 National Expeditions funded at $5000 each,
- 100,000 full bibles at $325,000, and
- funds to continue to fuel the necessary infrastructure.
becoming a monthly strategy partner or perhaps fund one or more of these projects.