For the last decade, The Voices Project has worked to train and promote leaders of color through
· The Voices Leaders Gatherings
· The Re-Connect Tour of Historic Black Colleges and Universities
· Breathe Community Leaders Retreats
· Exposure trips and summer internships
· A Writers Retreat and Voices Publishing
· The NW Student Leadership Conference at George Fox
· The Voices National Conference
Now you have the opportunity to join us in supporting leaders of color by becoming part of The Voices Posse. While a monthly donation in any amount is appreciated.
A donation of $30 or more makes you a member of the Posse and of course, membership has its privileges.
To become a part of the "Voices Posse" or to donate click on the "Voices Posse" link at the bottom of the page.
We want to thank you for your support, our work is dependent on your generosity.