Trip Cost: $3,200Application Deadline: March 8, 2019 - Few spots remaining
God is doing something special at Re:Hope and we'd love for you to join the story. Our team will be supporting Re:Hope Glasgow and North Uist Community Church. This team is open to college age and young adults.
In partnership with Re:Hope Glasgow this team will facilitate and participate in youth sports and arts camp in the city. In addition to serving and sharing with these kiddos, the team will have opportunity to serve in other projects happening in the church.
At the start of 2019 Re:Hope Glasgow launched a new location in Shawlands! This is a beautiful building in a wonderful location, and is significant to many in our Re:Hope community who already live and work there. Your team will have the opportunity to experience both locations.
North Uist Community Church are a small church plant on a small island with close connections to Re:Hope. The church meets in Lochmaddy Village Hall, on an island in the Outer Hebrides of Scotland. Spiritual hardness on the Island is normal, especially among the next generation who are almost absent from the churches. As a church they are committed to welcoming everyone to come as they are and want to see God move on North Uist. Your team will partner with them through prayer ministry and worship.
If you feel God has put it on your heart to be involved in this trip, we would love to hear from you!Important Information about Hear the Cry Trips:
For more information contact:
- Trip cost includes airfare, food, lodging, insurance, ground transportation, supplies and excursions. Team members are responsible for any additional snacks and souvenirs during travel.
- Interviews for each team will begin on the Application Deadline date for each trip.
- Passports are required for all destinations, and must be valid for 6 months past the date of departure. Allow 4-6 weeks for any passport application and processing time.
- India and Myanmar applicants must have a valid passport in hand at the time of the application deadline.
- Upon acceptance to the team, a non-refundable deposit of $25 will be required as you set up your fundraising and online profile. The balance of the trip cost is due two weeks prior to departure.